Extra safari info
- Duration: 3 Days
- Arrival City: Arusha
- Departure City: Arusha
- Activities and Interest: Cultural & Wildlife
- Comfort Style: Comfort
- Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai
- See the big cats
- See more animals than you ever thought possible
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro highlands
Arusha – Distance: 30km /50km
Met on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport. Transfer to planet Lodge for dinner and overnight HB. (40 km, 30 minutes)
- Meals: Dinner and Overnight HB
- Accomodation: Planet Lodge or similar Accommodation
Day 1 – Lake Manyara National Park
Non – game viewing time: 2 – 3 hrs
After breakfast the tour departs. First stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterwards we head to Lake Manyara. Lake Manyara National Park offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats. Acacia woodlands, water forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps and the lake itself. And thanks to this the small Park is able to support a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. Manyara has the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world and the lions here are also renowned for their tree climbing. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm house.
- MEALS: Lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast
- ACCOMMODATION: Ngorongoro farm house
Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha – Airport
Non – game viewing time: 3 – 4 hrs
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants.
Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater.
A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. Late afternoon transfer to Arusha For dinner and Overnight or airport drop off. (Accommodation can be included upon request at extra cost)
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English speaking guide and safari chef
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water.
- Overnight stays in safari lodges / tented camps
- all park entry fees
Items not included:
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries